Cosmetic Laser Technician Training Program
Valuable hands-on experience on a wide array of lasers and high-energy devices!
This course is ideal for Cosmetology, Esthetic, Nursing and other medical professionals who would like to expand their career options to include in-demand, non-invasive skin care treatments with energy-based devices.
This Cosmetic Laser Technician Training course provides extensive classroom and hands-on training in applications and technologies including laser hair reduction, laser tattoo reduction, laser peels, laser collagen synthesis, laser vascular lesion reduction (i.e. spider veins), high-frequency micro-current, facial and body sculpting, and Intense Pulse Light (IPL) treatments for facial rejuvenation & acne reduction.
- 150 Clock Hours
- 5 Weeks (Monday - Thursday 8am - 5pm)
- Includes Comprehensive Certification Training in an array of Laser, IPL, HFMC & RF Technologies
- New Classes Start every month
- Small Class Sizes
- Laser Safety Officer Certification is Included
- Arizona Bureau of Radiation Control approved program
- GI Bill® Eligible
- Students must be licensed in Esthetics or Cosmetology or be a healthcare professional
- This Program is also included in the IMAj Clinical Aesthetics Program
CALL US TODAY: 480.361.8585
See what others say about us!